Skip to main content

Spring Finally

Blessings To All,

Wow is all I have to say.  I have not blogged in two months.  I am busy as usual.  I have been occupied with getting my offspring off to adulthood. Yes, my only daughter will be graduating from high school next week.  Her plans after high school are to attend college here at home and work in retail part-time.  My daughter is an artist by heart.  She paints, draws, plays guitar, and takes pictures.  Sounds like a jack of all trades; right? Well, I am trying to guide her the best way I know how without forgetting she will be an adult in a couple of months.  The hard part is trying to define the relationship of child to adulthood; while the adult to come is still living under your roof.  The only thing I can do is pray for wisdom during this transition.

It looks like spring is finally here in the big city; however, mind you, we had snow last week. I don't know whether to wear my mink jacket or windbreaker.  It has been really hard to dress with this flip floppy weather.  That explains why I have a slight sore throat and my co-workers have called off sick as well.  Just like life, we are not in control of the weather.

I have been playing around with the directions on how I want this blog to evolve.  Between planning for my daughters life journey; I am also helping my middle sister plan for her upcoming nuptials this fall.  Busy, busy, busy.  I am going to leave you with some of my favorite spring looks.  Until next time, many, many, many blessings.
http://www.loft.com/striped-crossover-pencil-skirt/337627?colorExplode=false&skuId=16293632&catid=catl000017&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=0473

http://www.anntaylor.com/striped-maxi-dress/343525?colorExplode=false&skuId=16401853&catid=cata000012&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=6600

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/chlo%C3%A9-ankle-tie-platform-espadrille-502426659.html?index=45&cgid=women

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=503139220&q=rag%20and%20bone%20shoes&index=18d caption
http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=00505030437302&q=easy%20tote&index=4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dooney and Bourke Florentine Smith Bag in Royal Blue

Good Morning All, I have been enjoying this nice Chicago weather we have.  It has been around 70-80 degrees for almost two weeks now.  It is kind of creepy.  I went to Culver's yesterday to get one of my favorite treats, a three scoop lemon Ice and while in the drive through I see a big bumblebee.  Spring is definitely in the air.  I am waiting for the ball to drop.  Will we be getting 6 inches of snow in May?  Anyways, I got a new bag.  Well, I exchanged a bag that I had bought about two months ago for this bag.  It is the Dooney and Bourke Florentine Smith Bag in Royal Blue.  I had purchased this bag in white/tan for the spring and had a change of heart.  I like white bags; however, they don't wear well.  Eventually they will get some kind of color transfer from denim or they will yellow overtime. I have a Chloe and Marc Jacobs bag that did that.  Well, the bag in my opinion is not royal blue in person.  It is more of a cerulean blue... that same cerulean blue that cause

Dooney and Bourke is Becoming My Favorite Again

Alto Canvas Wide Tassel Bag Amazon Medium Double Gussett Satchel Alto Magnetic Crossbody Florentine Drawstring Florentine Mini Satchel Mauro Governa Crocodile Double Shopper As I mentioned earlier, I am a total handbag and shoe fanatic.  I loved handbags every since  I received my first Coach bag at the age of 12. As the years went by, I went from being a Coach fanatic to a Dooney and Bourke fanatic, back to a Coach fanatic, and then I ventured into highend designer bags.  I have a personal SA at Louis Vuitton, a SA for Celine Luggage Bags at Barneys and the list goes on.  One thing I could never bring myself to buy was a Birkin Bag.  However, I did purchase a Hermes Evelyn last year and had buyer's remorse so I returned it.  I don't know why because I bought about 11 bags last year ranging from Bottega Veneta, Celine, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.  I could of owned about five Birkins by now.  I figured Birkins weren't quite my style along with

Dooney and Bourke Leather Janine Satchel

Good Evening All, This week has been rather hectic.  Dealing with family issues and job interviews at the same time.  All is good and the Creator is in charge.  I had purchased a Dooney and Bourke bag about two months ago to store my keys, ipod and identification when I workout at the gym. The bag wasn't a great choice and I end up exchanging the bag for a Dooney and Bourke Leather Janine Satchel in gray. At first I didn't really like the Janine Satchel because of the size.  I love big bags; however since I have lost over 20 pounds, big bags are starting to overwhelm my stature.  I wanted a gray bag because I wear a lot of gray outfits and have been unable to find the perfect gray bag.  There are many different shades of gray that tend to be a little taupe or have a bluish undertone.  This bag is more on the heather gray side with the beige vachetta accent. It is the perfect bag for the warmer months.  The leather reminds me of the Prada Saffiano leather. That is why I purch