Skip to main content

It is so hard !!!!!!!!!

Good Morning All,

It has been a hard couple of days.  I haven't been in the mood to blog.  I am ready to go back to work.  I have a bit of cabin fever.  I went on a second interview yesterday and found out that I had to do a third interview.  That bit of news just made me feel down.  I feel that most companies have people going through hoops just to gain a job.  I would be lying if I said that I don't mind.  I am just anxious.  Getting back to good news, I lost 4 pounds since last week.  Remember the Lafayette 148 pair of pants I bought from the personal stylist at Nordstroms a month ago?  They are way too big.  I couldn't wear them to my interview yesterday. However, I was able to get into my tester skirt (the skirt that determines if I gain or lost weight) and jacket.  It was a suit that I purchased from Ann Taylor Loft about 6 years ago.  I never wore the skirt but always the jacket with a pair of black pants.  The suit is a little busy.  It is a well made suit of 100% cotton.  I wore the suit yesterday and the woman that interviewed me loved it.  Hopefully, that's winning points for me in the selection process. Well, to celebrate my weight lost and soothe my hard couple of days, I spent some money that I didn't have.  That is why I am anxious to get back to work to support my habits that I have.  And oh, my 30 day fast of not buying something went out the window when I purchased this stuff.  I went 14 days without purchasing anything and that is a huge accomplishment for me.  I have included the things that I bought down below. 

It seems when you are trying to accomplish a goal, here comes the enemy trying to win.  Well he won when the new Louis Vuitton epi colors came out.  I wanted an epi speedy in red for the longest time.  I have a black one and when I wanted a red one about 4 years ago, LV discontinued the color. I am so happy that I was able to track one down at the Michigan Avenue store.  I want to thank my favorite SA Franklin for snagging the bag for me. I can't wait to receive it.

Blessings!!!!!!

[epi-+red_silver.jpg]
http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Women/Handbags/products/Speedy-30-EPI-M4059E




http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/EMPORIO+ARMANI+UNDERWEAR/dept/women/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/48133357IJ/sts/sr_women80



http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/PUMA/dept/women/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/43143726QH/sts/sr_women80



http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/HENRY+CUIR/dept/women/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/44341644PD/sts/sr_women80

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dooney and Bourke Florentine Smith Bag in Royal Blue

Good Morning All, I have been enjoying this nice Chicago weather we have.  It has been around 70-80 degrees for almost two weeks now.  It is kind of creepy.  I went to Culver's yesterday to get one of my favorite treats, a three scoop lemon Ice and while in the drive through I see a big bumblebee.  Spring is definitely in the air.  I am waiting for the ball to drop.  Will we be getting 6 inches of snow in May?  Anyways, I got a new bag.  Well, I exchanged a bag that I had bought about two months ago for this bag.  It is the Dooney and Bourke Florentine Smith Bag in Royal Blue.  I had purchased this bag in white/tan for the spring and had a change of heart.  I like white bags; however, they don't wear well.  Eventually they will get some kind of color transfer from denim or they will yellow overtime. I have a Chloe and Marc Jacobs bag that did that.  Well, the bag in my opinion is not royal blue in person.  It is more of a cerulean blue... that same cerulean blue that cause

Dooney and Bourke is Becoming My Favorite Again

Alto Canvas Wide Tassel Bag Amazon Medium Double Gussett Satchel Alto Magnetic Crossbody Florentine Drawstring Florentine Mini Satchel Mauro Governa Crocodile Double Shopper As I mentioned earlier, I am a total handbag and shoe fanatic.  I loved handbags every since  I received my first Coach bag at the age of 12. As the years went by, I went from being a Coach fanatic to a Dooney and Bourke fanatic, back to a Coach fanatic, and then I ventured into highend designer bags.  I have a personal SA at Louis Vuitton, a SA for Celine Luggage Bags at Barneys and the list goes on.  One thing I could never bring myself to buy was a Birkin Bag.  However, I did purchase a Hermes Evelyn last year and had buyer's remorse so I returned it.  I don't know why because I bought about 11 bags last year ranging from Bottega Veneta, Celine, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.  I could of owned about five Birkins by now.  I figured Birkins weren't quite my style along with

Is Blogging Dead?

Hello To All. I have been missing in action from this blog since 2015.  I am the type of person that gets bored with things quite quickly.  I have a question for you today.  Is blogging dead?  There are millions of blogs out there covering everything from fashion, food, homes, wine, and etc.  With the fashion piece, Instagram has taken over the need to post a  blog about what a person is wearing and what the audience should buy. However, is it quite necessary to share with the world everything that a person does in their life. I am signing off with this open ended question; should you leave things to the  imagination?  Ponder on that question; will you. Until next time, many, many, many, blessings!